Online Baccarat is a table card game that is played with one to eight standard decks of 52 cards. Your main aim of the game is to predict who will draw the higher hand: The Players or the Banker.
If you’re new to online Baccarat, this might seem confusing at first but it’s one of the easiest games you can play online. You can also play the game without knowing the rules.
How to play online baccarat
To commence the game, you need to place your wagers on either the Banker, Player or Tie. Every turn of the card is dictated by a set of rules laid out on a table for all to see. The banker will then proceed to deal two cards to each side and the winner whose side is closest to the number 9 will win. In some cases, play will advance further to a third card.
When is a third card dealt in Live Baccarat?
There are only special circumstances when the third card is dealt. Let’s take into consideration the player’s hand first.
- If the player’s hand totals to 5 or less, another card will be dealt to him. The same applies for the Banker.
- If his total is 2, he will draw another card regardless of what the Player’s third card is.
- If his total is 3, the Banker draws a third card unless the Player’s third card is an 8.
- If he has 4, the Banker draws unless the Player’s third card is a 0, 1, 8 or 9.
- If the Banker has 5, he draws if the Player’s third card is a 4, 5, 6 or 7.
- If the Banker has a 6, then he draws a third card provided that the Player’s third card is a 6 or 7.
- If the Banker’s total is 7, then he stands.